A one-day conference featuring:
- Main Stage Wide screen – an 80-foot widescreen featuring animated content and engaging multi-media showcasing the client’s key messages and core values.
- Themed activations and menu planning for the Energize theme featured:
- A Zen lounge – the ability to hang out and plug into a specially curated Spotify playlist.
- A smoothie bike photo opportunity – you read that right – attendees pedaled to make smoothies.
- A hydration station featuring wellness flavours.
- Engaging Keynotes by Neil Pasricha (The Book of Awesome) and MC Jessica Holmes providing inspiration and humour.
- Venue management and hotel room blocks.
- A custom designed virtual venue.
The TK Difference
- A wow production that had attendees commenting as they entered the main stage, where we made content look and feel special.
- A vibe that allowed for connections, networking and if you wanted – to zone out.
- A virtual event – highly customized and produced that had virtual attendees saying they felt like they were in the room.
Get in touch with us